Chuyển đến nội dung chính

2 week results on a new Instagram meme page

After seeing the stories somewhere on Reddit, maybe here, about using memes to grow an an account to thousands very quickly I thought I'd give it a shot.

My niche is Real Estate and what it's like to be an agent. So I created all new memes. I didn't take other people's work like some suggested. It was more work than I had hoped but I enjoyed it.

I don't think I followed and I followed the volume of people they suggested. Also, my source for the follows was a major meme page, a trending hashtag in my field and a large company. It seemed impossible to know if I would be just refollowing the same people that I followed so I haven't done a lot of unfollowing.

Currently I have 400 followers, net following 2094. I've probably unfollowed 150 people before I stopped but I'm not sure. It's been 2 weeks with 40 posts. I used 27 relevant hashtags but I very rarely get a follow that I wasn't already following. So I don't know if there hashtags matter but I'll play along. It also could be that my target audience doesn't look at hashtags.

I posted 3 times a day for the first few days then went to 2.

I do take similar content and post to my stories and rerun my contact in stories just for more exposure.

I use Later to post, it just made the hashtags and planning easier. All of those memes start to look the same.

Early on I had 8% of the people follow back. Now it's around 18% but that could be a longer tail effect where people from last week are noticing or me liking comments is causing them to look.

If I was in a larger niche I think it could have been later. I'm happy with the results.

I probably could have worked the following side harder but my goals aren't the same as the other pages.

submitted by /u/MikeCanDoIt
[link] [comments]
Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks
Website : mua fanpage
Hotline : 0977099016
Địa chỉ : 1185/5/1A Lê Văn Lương - Phước Kiển - Nhà Bè - HCM

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How To Create An Automated Content Feed On Twitter?

Hey r/socialmedia , just want to start by saying thank you for reading :) I'm trying to figure out how to set up an automated content feed for my agencies twitter account. I see many business twitter accounts that seem to automatically find content around certain topics and post them throughout the day. The tweets simply post the blog post title, a relevant hashtag or two, then a shortlink to the article (And I'm guessing they're firing tracking pixels on the click of the short links for later remarketing). We use Buffer and shortlinks, but I'm curious if this is an automated feed type system (like RSS?) that they are using to find and post content around certain parameters? If anyone could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated! Cheers submitted by /u/scatteR634 [link] [comments] Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook

Welp, Tik Tok was fun, until all my videos got 0 views and shown to nobody. Guess I'm shadowbanned or something?

Hey so I was having fun with Tik Tok, just making videos and doing the trends and all that fun stuff. I wasn't making anything edgy or offensive, I was just playing around with the site and hashtags and stuff. Most of my videos would get 100-1000 views and a couple likes. ​ Apparently I pissed off the overlords, because from Thursday to now all of the videos I posted got a big fat 0. If you followed me you could see them, so some would get 1-2 views but it wasn't shown to anyone. Does anyone know why this might be? ​ I made a new account this morning to see if I can somehow keep myself from getting sent to the shadow realm for nothing... submitted by /u/Idk-Nvm [link] [comments] Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks Website : mua fanpage Hotline : 0977099016 Địa chỉ : 1185/5/1A Lê Văn

Does anybody know how to fix this mystical Facebook/Instagram error?

I've searched long and hard for a solution to this problem but can't seem to find anything about it. So here it goes, perhaps you'll know more. The error says: Fix 1 error in 1 Ad. Page-Backed Account Can't Be Used: The Instagram actor must be an Instagram account that is currently linked to the page. (#somenumbers) The Instagram account is connected, as far as I can tell. I read somewhere that the name handles of both the FB page and IG profile must be the same (which in my case they aren't). Is this the issue or is it something else? Thanks to anyone who replies! I've been looking to fix this for a couple of days and it drives me crazy at this point. submitted by /u/what_about_now_ [link] [comments] Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks Website : mua fanpage Hotline : 0