Chuyển đến nội dung chính

How can I end a shadowban on tik tok I’m really losing my patience..

I have a tik tok account that I have been working on for 8 months with 35k followers that was finally growing at a pace of about 1k a day. About three weeks ago my videos stopped getting shown on the fyp. I think I must be shadowbanned but they supposedly only last for 2 weeks and this has been going on much longer. At the very beginning of this I deleted all posts that violated community guidelines (only couple duets that where removed because the original video violated guidelines so it arguably wasn’t even my fault, although I should have had better foresight not to duet them). So far in the past three weeks I have lost 400 followers and know for a fact from my analytics that I am not getting shown on the fyp, as well as the fact that the only people liking my posts are people that already follow me. If someone could tell me how I can save my account I would really appreciate it as starting over with a new account has yielded very little results (as well as being very demoralizing). So is there anyway to fix this or am I stuck starting over with a new account, any help would really be appreciated thank you.

submitted by /u/my-alternative-peopl
[link] [comments]
Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks
Website : mua fanpage
Hotline : 0977099016
Địa chỉ : 1185/5/1A Lê Văn Lương - Phước Kiển - Nhà Bè - HCM

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How To Create An Automated Content Feed On Twitter?

Hey r/socialmedia , just want to start by saying thank you for reading :) I'm trying to figure out how to set up an automated content feed for my agencies twitter account. I see many business twitter accounts that seem to automatically find content around certain topics and post them throughout the day. The tweets simply post the blog post title, a relevant hashtag or two, then a shortlink to the article (And I'm guessing they're firing tracking pixels on the click of the short links for later remarketing). We use Buffer and shortlinks, but I'm curious if this is an automated feed type system (like RSS?) that they are using to find and post content around certain parameters? If anyone could shed some light it would be greatly appreciated! Cheers submitted by /u/scatteR634 [link] [comments] Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook

Welp, Tik Tok was fun, until all my videos got 0 views and shown to nobody. Guess I'm shadowbanned or something?

Hey so I was having fun with Tik Tok, just making videos and doing the trends and all that fun stuff. I wasn't making anything edgy or offensive, I was just playing around with the site and hashtags and stuff. Most of my videos would get 100-1000 views and a couple likes. ​ Apparently I pissed off the overlords, because from Thursday to now all of the videos I posted got a big fat 0. If you followed me you could see them, so some would get 1-2 views but it wasn't shown to anyone. Does anyone know why this might be? ​ I made a new account this morning to see if I can somehow keep myself from getting sent to the shadow realm for nothing... submitted by /u/Idk-Nvm [link] [comments] Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks Website : mua fanpage Hotline : 0977099016 Địa chỉ : 1185/5/1A Lê Văn

Does anybody know how to fix this mystical Facebook/Instagram error?

I've searched long and hard for a solution to this problem but can't seem to find anything about it. So here it goes, perhaps you'll know more. The error says: Fix 1 error in 1 Ad. Page-Backed Account Can't Be Used: The Instagram actor must be an Instagram account that is currently linked to the page. (#somenumbers) The Instagram account is connected, as far as I can tell. I read somewhere that the name handles of both the FB page and IG profile must be the same (which in my case they aren't). Is this the issue or is it something else? Thanks to anyone who replies! I've been looking to fix this for a couple of days and it drives me crazy at this point. submitted by /u/what_about_now_ [link] [comments] Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks Website : mua fanpage Hotline : 0