This is a crap way to build a following but never the less, after 6 months of pushing back, Im giving in. I can’t afford now to lose the client.
Essentially she’s like to pay to join a giveaway. The demographic need to be women in the US. Preferable it would add 1-5k followers from people who enter and have to follow her account to be eligible.
Please DM me if you know of anyone or any companies that do this. I know of social excelleration and curated and have signed up there but I need one more.
[link] [comments]
Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks
Website : mua fanpage
Hotline : 0977099016
Địa chỉ : 1185/5/1A Lê Văn Lương - Phước Kiển - Nhà Bè - HCM
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét