Hey there!
I have been producing content for different clients — photo, text and animation. Mostly on a monthly fixed basis.
Now a new client is approaching, who only wants some special, animated ad creatives produced by me. I am thinking about what to charge, as those animated posts tend to gain more attraction and conversion, thus have more value. Do you think it would be good to not charge a fixed amount, but negotiate a commission, so that I get paid for every sale that comes in over those posts?
Are there any best practices or tips for that?
Thanks a lot! <3
// edit: The client sells mid- to high-priced cosmetics
[link] [comments]
Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks
Website : mua fanpage
Hotline : 0977099016
Địa chỉ : 1185/5/1A Lê Văn Lương - Phước Kiển - Nhà Bè - HCM
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét