Apologies if similar questions gets asked here a lot, but I honestly could not find a situation that matched mine exactly.
I made a new account Tik Tok account about a month ago, but I only really started using it on Monday and Tuesday of this week to browse stuff and fool around. I decided to film something yesterday and uploaded a video at around 8 PM. 0 views. Nothing. I used my own camera and uploaded to the platform. After reading some Internet advice, I made another short video and used the app's camera to shoot it. Woke up this morning, still 0 views.
Is this normal? Am I supposed to go around and promote my video by commenting, liking, and following others? Or doesn't Tik Tok push my video to at least a few people?
It isn't counting MY views either.
If my video really sucks that hard, so be it, but I thought there'd be at least, like, 2 views?
[link] [comments]
Andy Nguyễn Group - mua bán fanpage facebook, mua bán group facebook, thuê group facebook, đổi tên fanpage, tăng like fanpage, mua like fanpage, bảo mật facebook, xác minh google maps, mua fanpage ad breaks
Website : mua fanpage
Hotline : 0977099016
Địa chỉ : 1185/5/1A Lê Văn Lương - Phước Kiển - Nhà Bè - HCM
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét